Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
E-waste reduction, planned obsolescence battle and circular economy are 3 good reasons to wake up in the morning; we're offering a fantastic career opportunity for a Business Developer to join our European team (based in Paris). So, if you’ve got a way with business development in challenging environment, an interest in environmentally-friendly initiatives and a genuine desire to build a first-class global marketplace, we'd love to hear from you.
We have a challenging schedule and high business expectations, so you'll need to be able to get up to speed without compromising on attention to detail. For the right person, this is a chance to gain valuable experience in building a star and to join a fast-growing and life-changing company that's shaking up the consumer electronics business.
In order to accelerate Back Market catalog growth and maintain a high GMV growth in Europe and the US, Back Market is looking for a Business Developer for the Spanish & Portuguese markets.
Reporting to our Head of New Business Development and within the New Business Development team, alongside the Account Management team, you’ll be responsible for the Back Market catalog improvement by partnering with new Spanish sellers.
YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT) :
- Identify and map the Spanish & Portuguese high-tech products afterlife players and assess their potential
- Define the operational strategy to approach the identified leads in an effective way to obtain the best ROI while working with internal stakeholders to bring the maximum success to these partnerships
- Approaching, negotiating and converting the leads into Back Market merchants
- Training the new sellers on Back Market’s tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve the highest performance
- Contribute to the global sales strategy of Back Market, while managing projects and creating new services, tools and processes to increase the conversion rate